Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Graduation and this blog

I have recently been asked on weather I will continue this blog after my graduation in May. I've come to find out that many of you who read my blog from other countries would like to like to continue to hear about the weather in the Midwest. With that I am announcing that I will be doing a trial run of continuing this blog throughout the summer. I am enjoying the bloggin that I am currently doing and I would like to continue. The only catch is that I will be changing locations at the beginning of June. I will be reporting from Fargo, North Dakota. this city has most recently been voted "The Toughest Weather City in the U.S.". So I believe that this will bring some interesting new events to blog about :)

1 comment:

  1. It's lame that Fargo is the toughest weather city now. Of everywhere in the whole country, I live in the place with the shittiest weather. lol.

    ReplyDelete