Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday's Observations

Hey sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I went home last minute to surprise my family with a visit and I didn't bring my laptop. Wow I missed alot though. It definitely warmed up in Eau Claire over the weekend. The snow is melting and the roads are full of puddles.So here is today's update. According to Weather Underground it is 42.6 deg F outside with a dew point at 29 deg F.The barometer reads 995.5mb today. There is a calm wind at 5mph from the Northwest. There is about a 70% cloud covering of altocumulus clouds. The radar shows
that there is some precipitation in the air northwest of Eau Claire as well as some in the LaCrosse area however none is currently present in Eau Claire. I forcast that temperatures will drop over night but return to the high 30s tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment