Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday's Observations

So I totally forgot to blog yesterday but I can tell you that it was bitter cold! it was -7 degrees F when I left home yesterday with clear blue skies. There was a wind but I forgot to notice the direction. The windchill said that it felt like -23 degrees F. But I can tell you that it felt like it was colder!

Ok so today: according to the Phillips Hall Weather Station -9.2 deg F with a wind chill at -9.8 deg F. The dew point is at -17.3 deg F so no snow in sight!
The skies are clear of clouds and the wind is clam at only 1 mph from the southeast. The barometric Pressure is at 1017.9. There is a warm front coming slowly fromt eh west and is expected to bring a warm up starting Friday (tomorrow).  As can be seen in this map from ACCU Weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment