Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday's Observations

So with the chaos of all of my midterm testing I did not get a chance to post yesterday. Yesterday was beautiful. The sky was approximately 25% covered with cirrus clouds. And the temperture was around 45 deg F for the high. I was almost tempted to wear just my sweatshirt when walking outisde on campus.

As for today. I would like to first thank all of the international viewers who have been looking at my blog. I've had viewers from Europe, Central Asia, Southeast Asia, and Northern Africa. That is awesome! Now for today's weather... According to the Phillips Metstation the temperature is 51.3 deg F with a windchill of 51.1 deg F. The dew point of 44.4 deg F creating a relative humidity of 77%. There is a slight breeze blowing at 4 mph from the South. The barometer is a 1003.6 mb which is clear that the pressure is dropping in the area. The skies are 100% covered with a blanket of stratus clouds. This means that there is a chance of rain later in the afternoon. As you can see from this weather station map the low front that I spoke of yesterday is crossing the state of Wisconsin right now. Which is also clear by the Weather Channel Map below.
US: Current Weather

No comments:

Post a Comment