Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend Recap and Monday's Observations

So this past Saturday I awoke to hear howling winds outside my window. These 20 mph cold winds made playing with the dogs at the Chippewa Valley Humane Association a little bit difficult. But my boyfriend and I survived about an hour of the outdoors before it was too cold. Sunday's weather was beautiful it was sunny and temperatures were in the low 30s.

And now for today. I looked outside my window this morning and there were clear blue skies with no clouds in site. The temperature is 42.3 deg F with a windchill of 38.7 deg F. The Dew point is 23.9 deg F creating a relative humidity of  48%.  There is a calm breeze of 5 mph from the south. The barometer is at 1026.5 mb. The clear skies and the south wind is confirmed by this UNISYS weather station map
This map fromt eh weather station confirms the clear weather over the midwest region and shows that we are currently in a high pressure system.

I forcast clear skies for tomorrow but another cool down on the way mid week when the cold front that is over the rockies moves across the country.


No comments:

Post a Comment